Business Process Modeler
The value of a company is made up of tangible and “intangible” assets, including intellectual capital, which is comprised of:
Using BPM (Business Process Modeler) not only enables you to certify your business processes, but also boosts the “intangible” value of your business.
Continuously improving the efficiency of your processes and standardizing them with every new improvement, will give your company a significant competitive advantage.
The ideal organizational tool
BPM enables you to quickly design organizational flows, models, rules and operating procedures, which is essential not only for companies that seek to consolidate and certify business processes, but also for businesses that are always on the look-out for maximum productivity and optimal organization.
BPM (Business Process Modeler) is a framework of tools for designing and developing organizational flows, models, layouts and application programs in a quick and easy way.
Company managers can implement the best procedure flows to increase individual productivity, effective management, and process safety for each user, role or context.
Better processes lead to lower costs, higher revenues, and lastly better guidance and higher satisfaction for both clients and employees.
With BPM you can improve and manage all your business processes in a quick, flexible and collaborative way. BPM is equipped with a workflow engine that:
What can BPM be used for?
BPM is the ideal tool for numerous situations and goals, as it can be applied to every type of process, both for manufacturing and services companies.
- Processes for management of specifications, contracts and complex orders
- Certificates and quality assurance, particularly for the food industry, aerospace industry, automotive sector, Chemical-Cosmetics-Pharmaceutical Industry, etc.
- Management of security requirements
- Projects for research & development activities
- Processes for the development and engineering of new products
- H.R. management (management of interviews, new employees, CVs, medical examinations, employability, etc.)
- Financing procedures
- Reporting processes for parent companies
- Update processes of user manuals and technical documentation
Benefits for companies
BPM does not change existing logics, in fact, it improves them and makes them more solid.
It does not dictate how a company runs its business, in fact it boosts the company’s efficiency.
It allows IT to rapidly respond to changes.
Features and functions
- Easy and intuitive to use without the help of IT experts
- Mapping and documenting of company processes that match actual and real situations
- Carrying out of processes in a monitored way in terms of goals, time and traceability
- Specific business documents managed at the right time and in the right place
- Dependable, controlled distribution of information
- Prompt response to company evolution over time
- Generation of procedures that can be implemented immediately
- Management of communication between different procedures in different environments
- Sharing knowledge
- Cutting process performance time
- Managing the configurability of procedures
- Reducing operating errors
- Avoiding delays
- Providing users with an efficient organizational tool
- Managing collaboration between internal and external bodies
- Managing document flows and storage
- Complying with voluntary and mandatory requirements
- Supporting IT for continuously evolving solutions
- Supporting project management tasks
- Managing projects costs and reducing the costs of managing business processes
- Reducing the cost of development and maintenance of procedures
- Enhancing and protecting the company’s know-how
Easy to use
BPM represents the process graphically, documents it and manages users, means of communication, and rules for the progress of activities.
It manages the necessary collaboration, deadlines, warnings, alarms and checks for the correct performance of work and progress of the process:
BPM allows you to:
- Map, document and perform processes
- Create and manage documents
- Control and record the performance of planned tasks
- Manage estimated and actual costs
- Communicate with the IT procedures already in place at the company
- Interface with email, scanners, files and documents
- Ensure the traceability of all activities
- Manage archiving and research
- Integrate easily and intuitively with the company system
- Evolve in line with the needs of the business
- Avoid changing existing logics
- Have low-cost maintenance and development
- Avoid dictating how a company runs its business
1. Process Designer
The Process Designer oversees the surveying and mapping of processes, drawing upon the most widely used file formats (excel, word, pdf, dwg, SAMERP2 tables, etc.), and configures processes for optimum operations: users, profiles, permissions, conditions for switching from one task to another, signatures, time, consultations, etc.
2. To do list
4. Monitoring, statistics and KPIs
5. Document management
Do you want to know more?
Download the brochure by clicking on the button below.
BOOK A DEMO
Book a free demo to get to know all the features of the product or any other program.